Raptor® Septage Acceptance Plant
Remove debris and inorganic solids from septage tanks, grease traps, sludge, leachate and industrial waste with the fully automated Raptor® Septage Acceptance Plant (SAP). The heart of the SAP is the Raptor® Fine Screen, which compacts and dewaters the captured screenings to a solids content of 40 percent. The screen’s rotating rake teeth fully penetrates the cylindrical screen bars, which prevents plugging and blinding from grease and small debris. This allows for faster unloading times to generate more revenue for your facility.
The Raptor® Acceptance Control System (RACS) is a security access station that can be integrated with the SAP to allow authorized haulers to unload their waste at your facility. Adding the data management and accounting system with the RACS station provides administration capabilities to track and invoice customers.
- All stainless steel construction resists corrosion
- Screens, washes, compacts and dewaters solids in one unit, reducing disposal cost
- Fully penetrating rake teeth prevent plugging and blinding
- Allows haulers to unload faster than other screens on the market
- Optional dual inlets to allow two haulers to unload at once