Hydraulically Operated Screening System
The CO-TEC Screen cleans coarse and fine bar screens in wastewater and industrial applications with a reverse current cleaning principle. The rake teeth extend through the bar screen from the downstream side, then move upward to remove the captured debris. It does not require guides, sprockets or chains, with access to all moving parts above the channel for ease of operation and maintenance.
- Flexible design for new and retrofit applications
- No guides, sprockets or chains are required resulting in low wear operations
- Inclined bar screen at 90 degrees minimizing channel area
- Ease of maintenance with all components above the water surface in the standby position
- Galvanized or stainless steel construction