Hydraulically Operated Screening System
Ideal for combined sewer and storm sewer overflow, and wastewater by-pass applications, the completely automatic HY-TEC Screen operates only as needed during excess flow conditions. Mounted on a hydraulically driven frame, the raking mechanism cleans the stationary bar rack allowing only clean water to enter the by-pass flow while the debris remains in the main flow stream and continues onto the treatment facility for ultimate removal.
- Allows full use of sewer system capacity before bypass conditions occur
- Non-clogging rake teeth design provides positive debris removal
- Screens material with bar spacing from 0.16 to 0.75-inches (4 to 20 mm)
- Energy efficient, hydraulic driven equipment reduces operating expenses
- No submerged bearings or parts that require maintenance
- All stainless steel design for superior corrosion resistance