Raptor® Rotating Drum Screen
An excellent screenings solution for applications requiring removal of small particles, the Raptor® Rotating Drum Screen’s high removal efficiency meets the needs of Membrane Biological Reactor (MBR) designs. Using either a perforated plate or wedge wire basket with openings ranging from 0.02 to 0.25-inches (0.5 to 6 mm) this screen is ideal for either municipal or industrial applications. Captured screenings are compacted, dewatered and washed free of most organic materials to approximately 40 percent solids. Volume is reduced by 50 percent and weight by 67 percent, thereby reducing disposal costs.
- All stainless steel construction resists corrosion
- Ideal for MBR and scum removal applications
- Screens, washes, compacts and dewaters solids in one unit, reducing disposal cost
- Dual spray wash system returns organic material to the wastewater flow
- Simple design with a single drive minimizes maintenance cost