Raptor® Rake Bar Screen
An efficient, proven screen technology, for removal of inorganic solids that can be harmful to downstream equipment in municipal and industrial applications. The heavy duty design provides durability and long life in the most severe conditions. High removal efficiency and low headloss is achieved with multiple rakes cleaning the screen and rake teeth penetrating the bar openings to positively remove captured material. The benefit of continuous cleaning with multiple rakes is rapid debris removal for applications with a high screenings load at treatment plant headworks, pump stations, or combined sewer systems.
- All stainless steel construction to resist corrosion
- No lower bearing, sprockets, bushings or guides
- Minimal headroom required
- Low maintenance, economical operation
- Bar spacing available from 1/4-inch and larger