Hydraulically Operated Raking Mechanism
Clean bar racks up to a depth of 100 feet with the hydraulically operated Hydronic K Series Trash Rake. The articulating design gives the rake arm a long reach suitable for manual surface skimming and removing large objects, such as trees, barrels and rootstocks. It is available as a stationary, swiveling or traversing unit providing the right fit for your operation.
- Designed to fit your application with multiple configurations and rake options
- Easily retrofitted to existing structures with or without rack replacement
- Energy efficient, hydraulic driven equipment reduces operating expenses
- Adjustable pressure on the screen for optimal cleaning and minimize wear
- Ease of maintenance with all components above the water surface in the standby position